607 Washington Lofts607 S Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
607 Washington Lofts is Located in the rather hipster part of the Mill District downtown Minneapolis. This residential property features the traditional hardwood floors and exposed beams and duct-work, while including modern touches like granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances.
As a results, this is one of the most noteworthy urban buildings in the Mill District.
Because you're reading this. Here is more handy info about the building:
• Residents enjoy the connected and award winning Sawatdee Thai Restaurant.
•The building has no Work-Out room or Rooftop Deck.
•Seems like the Building consequently has an electronic car charging location for electric vehicles in the parking garage.
•Storage units are on the 1st floor yet in the basement's garage.
•Due to no guest parking on-site. Seems like guests are fine with putting up with a spot on the street.
•Especially relevant,Community Association Group are responsible for property management (651) 882-0400.
• Furthermore local farmers gather at the local gatherings on Saturday's which are almost 3 blocks away hence on the riverfront in between Humboldt lofts and the Guthrie Theatre.
In conclusion, if you're interested in learning more about 607 Washington Lofts, contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: Mill District
- No. of Units: 30
- No. of Floors: 5
- Year Converted: 2003
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1100 Sq. Ft.
- Sq. Ft. High: 2200 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1495-$3495
- Move-In Fee: $300
- Move-In Times: 8am-9pm
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Heat, Cooling, Upgraded Cable, Internet and Phone.