710 Lofts710 N 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
710 Lofts was the first stage of 3 buildings planned. Then came 720 lofts followed lastly by 730 lofts the tallest out of the three with the most amenities. It has a modern yet historic feel to it with some units having walk up entries. Large layouts located just steps away from the Twins Stadium, this rental property features concrete floors and ceilings, barn style doors, and large industrial windows, delivering a true urban experience.
Things to know about 710 lofts:
- No Gym or other shared amenities are offered in this building.
- You'll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage.
- No guest parking is offered. Guest have to park on the street at metered parking. On days the twins don't play street parking it's free after 5pm.
- 1st floor owners or renters have private walk-up entrances with their own patios.
- Only the top floor South facing units have downtown views.
If you're interested in learning more about 710 lofts availability, contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 60
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 759 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1605 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1200 - $2500
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays Mon-Fri (9am-4pm). No weekends or holidays.
- Rental Cap: No rental Cap
- Application Fee: $100
- Renter Pays: Electricity, gas (Heat and cooling) Cable and internet