801 Washington Lofts801 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
801 Washington Lofts
801 Washington Lofts is designed with high ceilings, an absence of walls, exposed brickwork, and maple flooring throughout. Because these units are some of the biggest lofted residential spaces downtown. They're super popular. Located on Washington ave in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the North Loop of downtown Minneapolis makes this property even more enticing.
Things most people don't know about 801 Washington Lofts:
- The parking ramp is covered but not heated.
- It is pet Friendly.
- The building offers 7 guest parking spots.
- The private courtyard was once an alley.
- Rarely do you find 3 bedrooms in the North loop. Here you will find them.
- The 1st floor has multiple live work spaces.
- Was once home to a farm implement factory, a Studebaker Packard showroom and Shafer Refrigeration. Antiques dealer Architectural Antiques was the most recent tenant, using the warehouse to showcase hard-to-find artifacts.
Furthermore, if you're interested in learning more about availability, contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 60
- No. of Floors: 3
- Year Built: 1913
- Year Converted: 2003
- Sq. Ft. Low: 1029 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 3291 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1695-$7000
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and weekends from 8am-4pm.
- Rental Cap: No Lease cap. Lease lengths are one month min and 12 month max.
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and internet