Mount Curve Condos1770 Bryant Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
We would love to help you buy or rent in Mount Curve Condos. Click here to see if any listings are on the Market!
Mount Curve Condos Location: The building is tucked away just to the south west of Loring Park and the Walk Art Center and Sculpture Gardens in the Lowry Hill neighborhood. Only 3 blocks from the busy Hennepin Ave. A gateway to downtown and uptown. Also only a short walk to the Lake of the Isles.
Mount Curve Condos Features: Built is 1968 this residential building has a combination of new and old shells. Most being remodeled with hardwood floors, granite counter, stainless appliances and new fixtures.
Things to Know about Mount Curve Condos:
- Each person moving into the building has to pay a $200 move-in/move-out fee.
- No guest parking spots are offered at Mount Curve Condos.
- There is no Gym at the building.
- The party room is located on the 1st floor.
- For units without laundry. You have shared common laundry rooms on each level.
If you're interested in RENTAL TOURS Click Here...
If you're interested in learning more about our PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE Click Here...
- Neighborhood: Lowry Hill
- No. of Units: 68
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 1968
- Sq. Ft. Low: 498
- Sq. Ft. High: 1350
- Rent Range: $1100-$2295
- Move-In Fee: $200 ($100 Move-in & $100 Move-out)
- Rental Cap: No Rental Cap
- Min. Lease Length: 12 Months
- Application Fee: $78
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable, Internet & Phone