Mount Curve Condos1770 Bryant Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
Mount Curve Condos
Mount Curve Condos are tucked away just to the south west of Loring Park and the Walk Art Center and Sculpture Gardens in the Lowry Hill neighborhood. Only 3 blocks from the busy Hennepin Ave. A gateway to downtown and uptown. Also only a short walk to the Lake of the Isles.
Built is 1968 this residential building has a combination of new and old shells. Most being remodeled with hardwood floors, granite counter, stainless appliances and new fixtures.
Furthermore, things to Know about Mount Curve Condos:
- Each person moving into the building has to pay a $200 move-in/move-out fee.
- When visiting the building you'll need to park on the street as no guest parking is offered.
- No Gym at the building.
- You'll notice the party room off the main ground floor entrance. Residents need to reserve in advance.
- For units without laundry. You have shared common laundry rooms on each level.
In conclusion if you're interested in learning more about availability, contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: Lowry Hill
- No. of Units: 68
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 1968
- Sq. Ft. Low: 498
- Sq. Ft. High: 1350
- Rent Range: $1100-$2295
- Move-In Fee: $200 ($100 Move-in & $100 Move-out)
- Rental Cap: No Rental Cap
- Min. Lease Length: 12 Months
- Application Fee: $78
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Cable, Internet & Phone