Riverstation Condos560 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
We would love to help you buy or rent in Riverstation Condos. Click here to see if any listings are on the Market!
Riverstation Condos is located in the electric North Loop just a couple of blocks from the Mississippi river in downtown Minneapolis. Riverstation Condos offers the largest green space of any other residential rental property in downtown Minneapolis. Each ground floor unit is two stories and features a private patio and a gated entrance. You feel a sense of rural charm in an urban area.
Things to know about Riverstation Condos:
◾Gas grill are only allowed on the lower level patios due to city fire code rules.
◾50 Guest parking options are found on the side streets in between building entrances at Riverstation Condos and total the most of any North Loop residential property.
◾No Gym or party room are offered.
◾Riverstation has the largest green space of any residential project downtown.
If you're interested in learning more about Riverstation Condos availability, contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 348
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 1998
- Sq. Ft. Low: 760 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1430 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1395-$2495
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and Sundays from 8am-4pm. Advanced reservations needed to avoid an aggressive $500 fine.
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be a min of 12 months in length.
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months - $500 security deposit is required from the owner by association
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Gas, Electricity - (Heat and Cooling) Cable, Internet and Phone.