720 Lofts720 N 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
720 Lofts features many of the same amenities as 710 Lofts, including rather warm yet urban concrete floors and exposed duct-work. First of all this condo building is really nice and has a gym and shared community room. Located in the North Loop, a really hip area that has grown dramatically over recent time featuring many top Minneapolis restaurants and bars.
Therefore, Things most people don't know about 720 Lofts:
- The building has a 960 Sq Ft Gym located on the first floor visible from street level.
- Since the storage lockers are above most parking spaces residents don't have assigned storage areas.
- Due to no guest parking offered. Guests have to park on the street at metered parking.
- Rarely do you find 3 bedrooms in the North loop. Here you will find a couple.
- Also, only the top floor South facing units have downtown views.
- Non-corner units have bedrooms set back from the exterior walls that have no windows. Most rooms have 3/4 walls allowing sound to travel in.
In conclusion, if you're interested in learning more about 720 lofts availability, contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 99
- No. of Floors: 8
- Year Built: 2006
- Sq. Ft. Low: 859 Sq.Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 2526 Sq.Ft
- Rent Range: $1495 - $3500
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays from Mon-Fri (9am-4pm). No weekends or holidays.
- Rental Cap: No leasing cap for owners
- Min. Lease Length: 12 Months
- Application Fee: $100
- Renter Pays: Electricity, Upgraded Cable and Phone