Reflections CondosThe Reflections (East Tower), 8151 33rd Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA
The 1st contemporary condo building in Minnesota to be LEED certified. Located just south of the National Wildlife Refuge and right on the light rail with awesome views from floor rare floor-to-ceiling windows. Expansive floor plan with modern finishes. Very economical. Units include 1 heated parking stall min and a storage unit. Building amenities are very nice too, they include a gym and party room. Located on the light rail and only a short commute to Downtown, Mall of American and the MPLS - St Paul airport makes this a very desirable place to call home.
Things to know about Reflections Condos:
- Gym , party room and beautiful lobby are located on the 1st floor.
- You'll find storage lockers above most parking spaces in the garage.
- 12 guest parking is offered in East tower basement level.
- 1st floor owners or renters have private walk-up entrances with their own patios.
- Their is a waiting list to rent out units. Owners have 90 days to rent out their unit once approved to rent.
In conclusion if you're interested in learning more contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: Bloomington
- No. of Units: 263
- No. of Floors: 17
- Year Built: 2005
- Sq. Ft. Low: 700
- Sq. Ft. High: 2423
- Rent Range: $1300-$4000
- Move-In Fee: 300
- Rental Cap: Waiting list.
- Min. Lease Length: 12
- Renter Pays: Electricity