Riverstation Condos560 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Riverstation Condos are located in the electric North Loop just a couple of blocks from the Mississippi river in downtown Minneapolis, light rail and Twins Stadium. The development built in 1998, consist of 348 units in 12 buildings over 3 blocks all part of the same association that interlace connected by private walk ways. The area offers some of the largest green space of any other residential property in downtown Minneapolis.
Ground floor units have private patios and a gated entrance and two stories of living space. Some 3rd and 4th floor units have 2 floor also. Having connected parking is key. You feel a sense of rural charm in an urban area.
Futhermore, Things to know about Riverstation Condos:
◾Residents use gas grill only on the lower level patios due to city fire code rules.
◾Thier are 50 Guest parking options are found on the side streets in between building entrances at Riverstation Condos and total the most of any North Loop residential property.
◾Unfortunatley thier is no common gym or party room are offered.
◾Riverstation has the largest green space of any residential project downtown.
If you're interested in learning more about Riverstation Condos availability, contact MPLS RENT today.
- Neighborhood: North Loop
- No. of Units: 348
- No. of Floors: 4
- Year Built: 1998
- Sq. Ft. Low: 760 Sq. Ft
- Sq. Ft. High: 1430 Sq. Ft
- Rent Range: $1395-$2495
- Move-In Fee: $200
- Move-In Times: Weekdays and Sundays from 8am-4pm. Advanced reservations needed to avoid an aggressive $500 fine.
- Rental Cap: No Cap. Leases must be a min of 12 months in length.
- Min. Lease Length: 12 months - $500 security deposit is required from the owner by association
- Application Fee: $75
- Renter Pays: Gas, Electricity - (Heat and Cooling) Cable, Internet and Phone.